Once in awhile we hear powerful quotes from random people at everyday situations.
They might be powerful once that stick to our mind or the once, which make us chuckle or see certain occurrences from a different perspective and make you think for awhile or longer about them.
Below are some listed from people at every day situations:
- If it is cold you wait, if it is not you eat. ( Lianne, entrepreneur/ Internations dinner organiser -about food)
- Just because they belong together it does not mean that they have to be always together (my mum/ Hale, an engineer- about packing shoes separately but also applicable to many other things)
- If you cannot hear yourself how will you be able to hear me? (Random movie quote from the woman arguing with her husband – about any argument applicable basically)
- Germans are driving aggressive as well however within the set rules (Deniz-me/ Contract Manager – about the driving style of Germans compared to Italian and Turkish driving style)
- Everything has an end only the sausage has two (Random German saying- about any ending in life)
- I am a free time millionaire (Edina, full time student who moved from Munich to Sarajevo to experience a full time freedom)
- If you are a pilot you need to be able to read the clouds (Enrico/ soon to be helicopter pilot about being a pilot)
- If I can help people, I feel like that I am not a nobody (Agusta, Portier in Milano about helping others)
- Just because you have seen it, it does not mean that you have done it (Sam/ US soldier based in Germany since 10 years- about experiences in life)